Saturday, November 17, 2012

Paleo pancakes recipe

Hey guys, I want to share with you an AWESOME recipe that my mom makes for me all the time!

Paleo pancakes + Maple Syrup

Materials:

3/4 cup sweet potato flour
1 tbs maple syrup
2 beaten eggs
1 tsp baking powder
2 ripe bananas - mashed
Pinch of salt
2 tbs vanilla

Directions:

Beat eggs and mash bananas well (few or no lumps). Mix all ingredients and cook on a griddle at 300 degrees.

Notes: They are thin and cook quickly

Well, that's my recipe. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. omg!!! I am loving yours and your sisters blogs!!! I am going to try these recipes after the holdays this thursday. they must be awesome if you posted them and your mom is so cool to let you share her recipe!!! hey, keep us posted here in blogland and also...keep up with your knitting! your mom is awesome and i know that you and your sister will be as well!!

    sewtuf

    ReplyDelete