Thursday, February 7, 2013

My trip to Lego land entry 1

 

I recently went on a trip to LegoLand in Winter Haven, Florida. It was AWESOME!! I went with my homeschool group so atfirst we were just waiting aoutside for people. But when we got in, I could already see some cool dinosaurs made out of legos.

Af ter we entered the park every one split up into groups. I was in a group with a couple of my friends and are parents were chaperones.

The first we did was go on the coastersaurus on our way to driving school. I didn't go on it but some of my friends did. I stayed with the chaperones and one of my friends who doesn't like roller coasters.

At driving school we went in, got our pictures taken, and watched a tutorial about safe driving. After that we got on the rode. The "rode" I am talking about is a tiny version or the actual rode with stop signs, stop lights, and turns. It was very fun!

Next we went on flight school. It's a roller coaster. I got tramatized on a roller coaster so I have been afraid of roller coasters for a long time. But, this year at the fair I went on a "head shaking" roller coaster (it literally shook our heads). Anyway, flight school was fun! your are in seats just like the seats on a plane and you are under the tracks. It has twists, turn, and drops, just like any roller coaster.

Then we went to boating school. We had a system where we would pick partners and do rides with them. We would all choose a certain friend. The line wasn't that long but it took us a long time to get in the water because the boats are super slow.

When we got in the water, I was the one steering. It was hard at first, but I got the hang of it. You have to turn very slightly then level out to have a smooth turn. Also, we were able to avoid all the things along the way squirting water at us.

No comments:

Post a Comment